DeJonnette Grantham King, Ph.D.
President/CEO at Advanced Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- San Francisco State University, BA Chemistry
- Jackson State University, MS Biochemistry
- Jackson State University, MBA
- Jackson State University, Doctorate, Urban Higher Education
Specialties: Asbestos Inspections and Abatement, Lead Inspections, Risk Assessment, and Abatement, Mold Inspections, and Remediation, Air Monitoring, Phase I/II ESA, Profiling,
Treatment, Transporting, and Disposal of Hazardous Waste, and Biomedical Waste, Project Management, Construction Management, Environmental Management, Environmental Training, Industrial Hygiene, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans, Waste Minimization Plans, Emergency Response, and Cleanup.
- Advanced Environmental Consultants, Inc | President, 1997 – Present/CEO
- Professional Service Industries, Inc. | Branch Manager, 1995 – 199
- Woodward-Clyde Consultants | Assistant Project Scientist, 1992 – 1995
- Woodward-Clyde Consultants | Senior Staff Scientist, 1990 – 1991
- Environmental Protection Systems, EPS Analytical Services | Analytical Coordinator/Business
Development Manager, 1989 – 1990
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Bureau of Pollution Control, Organics | Senior
Environmental Scientist, 1984 – 1989
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Bureau of Pollution Control, Analytical
Chemistry | Senior Chemist, 1982 – 1984
- University of Alabama, Chemical Engineering | Research Assistant, 1981
- University of Alabama, Biology | Teaching Assistant, 1980
HONORS & AWARDS
- Forbes recognized DeJonnette Grantham King as National Environmental Leader-June 15, 2015 edition.